Clinical Application Specialist
We are a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. Our operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, give us the ability to flex and adapt to our customers’ demands, helping support our mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
We are looking to recruit Clinical Application Specialist to work alongside our Business Development and Customer Success Team’s to support our pre-sales, on-boarding and post-sales support activities.
The Clinical Application Specialist will play a pivotal role in the continued growth of our resuscitation and ventilation business. Working closely with both our sales and customer success teams, you will engage clients in both pre and post sales activities to help both engage and educate current and prospective customers to understand the full capability of the corpuls, Weinmann and Aeonmed suite of products offered by The Ortus Group. Further, the CAS will play a leading role in the newly created Ortus Academy and the development of formal educational content to support our end users maximise the ability of our product range.
The post holder will work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders and customers and be expected to communicate at both an operational and executive level. The position will involve working closely with our teams throughout the Group, but a willingness to self-manage is a prerequisite.
We have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk, and Clackmannanshire. This role can be based at any of our offices but will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage. The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
- The development of product specific educational programmes to be delivered by The Ortus Academy.
- Pre-sales product demonstrations at customer sites, online, and at exhibitions/ events.
- Supporting and developing partnerships with key-opinion leaders, committees, and external training centres
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and keeping up-to-date with developments/ legislation changes in the resuscitation and ventilation fields
- Contributing to the Ortus Knowledge Hub through the creation of technical guides, How-to Guides and FAQs.
- Creation of ‘thought pieces’, white papers and longer communications to support our Blog and wider marketing activity.
- Remote clinical support to solve customer questions
- Maintaining ongoing contact with current customers to ensure confidence and knowledge in the use of our products.
- Providing feedback to business/marketing management with information on reference sites, device performance, competitors’ products, customer reactions and sales initiatives.
- Support in the training of internal staff
- Recognition of emerging technologies and assisting the business establish relationships with key suppliers to potentially increase Ortus’ product portfolio
- Building a close working relationship with the Ortus supply chain
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in a cardiac or health sciences field
- Experience of working in a clinical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Capability to train others
- Pro-active, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and ability to build strong productive relationships
- Committed, ability to use own initiative and a focus on customer success
- Full UK driving license
- Paramedic Experience desirable
- Ability and willingness to travel (circa. 20% of the time)
Competitive salary with bonus, plus a car allowance. Employee Benefits Package including Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Death in Service, Critical Illness, Income Protection, 23 days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays and an optional Holiday Buy Scheme. We carryout profiling on any potential candidates that are shortlisted for this role.
If you are looking for a new position and feel that you have the necessary skills please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org