Customer Success Manager
We are a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. Our operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, give us the abiity to flex and adapt to our customers demands, helping support our mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
We have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk and Clackmannanshire. This role can be based at any of our offices, but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage. The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
Our vision is to create a world-class Customer Success capability for Ortus, fuelled by a diverse range of highly talented and motivated professionals working collaboratively and innovatively to ensure we retain clients and expand our footprint within existing clients to continue our growth trajectory.
We do this via an open and supportive environment where colleagues can share information, learn from one another and excel in their own career. With consistent ways of working aligned to industry best practice, we retain and grow our footprint by delivering on the clients desired outcomes for our market-leading offerings.
We enable outstanding people to deliver medical solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren’t abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
As a Customer Success Manager at Ortus, you will partner with our customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. You will be the bridge between our Professional Services, Operational Support and Business Development teams. You will work directly with customers to ensure that their overall user experience with Ortus is a success.
We are looking for an individual who strikes the right mix of sales, account management, domain knowledge and customer management skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing long term partnerships with our customers to ensure that they realise the full value of their investment in Ortus products.
- Mapping and understanding the customer journey, with a sole focus on improving the customer experience when dealing or interacting with Ortus both physically or digitally
- The development and maintenance of customer profiles, collection of customer data to provide insights and aid business decisions within Ortus and the customer
- Developing ‘Success Plans’ for customers that define clear metrics for success, and reporting and tracking on the same.
- Ensuring the Ortus Group CRM is accurate and updated and working closely with the Marketing team to better craft messaging for focused and targeted customer groups
- Onboarding new customers, establishing strong customer relations, and managing current customer relationships
- Effectively and swiftly handling customer enquiries and communications, mitigating any risk associated with delays in information. Managing all escalation processes through to resolution.
- Holding internal stakeholders and functions to account, ensuring that all customer requirements are met in full
- Proactively communicating with customers on orders, Servicing requirements, Consumable Spend, Recalls, Order ETAs and supply chain issues.
- Analysing customer and company data to report potential areas of risk and/or savings within the customer before they’re aware of them themselves.
- Liaise and communicate internally to our Clinical and Marketing teams to support in the development of targeted educational interventions
- Understand customer strategies and operational requirements to suggest new solutions or products to improve customers’ performance
- Anticipate customer needs based on projects in the pipeline and pro-actively communicate with our internal sales team
- Creation and development of product champions within our customers and the market as a whole to support business growth
- Developing advocacy from our customer base to support existing and future marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Sales Team to proactively manage the commercial process for product refreshes and cross-sell opportunities within existing clients.
- Establishing a trusted relationship with our customers, remaining as the client advocate and ensuring that the customer’s overall satisfaction with our product and services remain at an optimum
- Continually act as the customer liaison point from inception of contract to delivery and use, executing the end-to-end management
- Monitoring and facilitating the customers adoption of our Product and providing the business development and support team with an understanding of customer’s overall business needs as they relate to our products and services.
- Working closely with all teams in the process of Tenders, ensuring that the customers requirements are entirely understood and supporting at all presentations
- Maintain a deep understanding of all products and provide the relevant training to customers and employees as necessary
- Work with the wider business to determine priorities and business objectives
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS
- Considerable experience in a customer facing services role (consulting or sales/account management) that includes achieving customer retention, sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Sales, Consulting, Delivery or Product experience either as an internal consultant or with a scientific and/or healthcare environment who provide products and services to their clients.
- Having a highly successful track record of over achievement vs target in a quota bearing role.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand Large NHS Trust size clients and methods for mapping out key stakeholders and client processes across multiple business functions as they relate to our products and services.
- An ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- The ability to engage and support multiple internal corporate functions (Professional Services, Customer Support, Product and Sales & Marketing).
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with proven capability to deliver a value proposition in a competitive and often challenging environment
- Great networking skills and the ability to build strong and appropriate relationships with Director level to operational staff
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines in accordance with business requirements
- Excellent negotiation skills and commercial understanding of contracts
- Knowledge and practical experience of medical devices would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and 13485 and key international regulations covering medical devices including MHRA is an advantage
Competitive salary. Employee Benefits Package including Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Death in Service, Critical Illness, Income Protection, 23 days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays and an optional Holiday Buy Scheme. We carryout profiling on any candidates that are shortlisted for this role.
If you are looking for a new position and feel that you have the necessary skills please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com