PART TIME – 2 DAYS PER WEEK
SELF EMPLOYED CANDIDATE WELCOME TO APPLY
We are a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. Our operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, give us the ability to flex and adapt to our customers’ demands, helping support our mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
We have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk, and Clackmannanshire. This role can be based at any of our offices, but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage. The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
The position of Group Marketing Executive will involve working closely with our teams throughout the Group, but a willingness to self-manage is a prerequisite.
Full and detailed training will be given on all our products, and some international travel will be required to aid this and support in wider learning opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of event planning meeting strict deadlines and budget demands
- Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to implement creative and logistical aspects of all events
- Stay current, and often ahead of the curve, on event planning, design, and production trends, proactively identifying and solving operational challenges
- Establish standard procedures and train staff to execute them
- Comply with legal, insurance, health and safety regulations at all times
- Coordinate with internal staff, clients, vendors, and others to establish needs for events, and serve as liaison to senior level executives, government officials, and industry leaders throughout the planning process
- Research resources, make site visits, and lead pre-event meetings when necessary to help staff make decisions about event design
- Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, security, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
- Oversee client experiences from conception through post-event, managing on-site preparations, production, and event breakdown, ensuring consistent, high-level service throughout all phases
- Maintain and build a comprehensive database of industry contacts, vendors, and venues
- Troubleshoot and handle any issues that arise on the event day
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven success as an event planner or coordinator
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in maintaining and building enriching business relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in event management or a related discipline
- Experience in marketing and/or public relations
- Proficient with the Event Management System tool used to manage registration and event logistics
- Flexibility to travel both domestic and internationally, as needed
Up to £25k pro-rata
Employee Benefits Package including Company Bonus, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Death in Service, Critical Illness, Income Protection
23 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays and an optional Holiday Buy Scheme (pro-rata)
We carryout profiling on any potential candidates that are shortlisted for this role
If you are looking for a new position and feel that you have the necessary skills please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 0845 459 4705.