Group Marketing Manager
We are a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. Our operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, give us the ability to flex and adapt to our customers’ demands, helping support our mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
We have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk, and Clackmannanshire. This role can be based at any of our offices, but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage. The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
The position of Group Marketing Manager will involve working closely with our teams throughout the Group, but a willingness to self-manage is a prerequisite.
Full and detailed training will be given on all our products, and some international travel will be required to aid this and support in wider learning opportunities.
- Working with the Chief Operating Officer to design, deliver and monitor the Group’s Marketing Strategy
- Manage brand identity across the Group of companies, ensuring consistency across both physical and digital assets, as well as PR
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in developing a PR Strategy to effectively communicate core messages at relevant points throughout the year.
- Undertake and feed into Stakeholder Mapping to support Business Development and After Sales in their day-to-day activities
- Support in the development and rollout of a Social and Influencer Strategy
- Development and maintenance of key marketing personas to drive personalisation across our sales and marketing activities
- Develop and deliver physical and digital marketing campaigns
- Support in the creation of bespoke Ortus assets to be used across all media formats (digital and physical), focusing on innovative creation (video, imagery, VR, AR etc.) and delivery (cross-platform, experiential, gamification etc).
- Support the operations team in understanding the customer journey across the Group, mapping touch points and the messaging required at each
- Blog development and maintenance, reporting in key readership metrics to improve messaging and guide sales on market interests.
- Manage, plan, and organise all exhibitions and trade shows, including artwork, presentations, POS, merchandising etc.
- Develop, maintain, and execute on a calendar of key events throughout the year to help underpin digital content
- Develop, run, and use customer feedback to understand and improve customer experience across the business, feeding into the expansion of the Ortus Knowledge Base.
- Measuring and monitoring campaign performance across the Group to determine ROI
- Reporting on effectiveness of given marketing tactics and/ or strategies in a holistic manner, comparing the input value against core Strategic Objectives highlighted in the Marketing Strategy
- Input into an SEO strategy to support digital ranking across platforms (Google, YouTube etc)
- Design and implement SEM for the Ortus Group and its products
- Work with key personnel within the organisation to develop feature rich content to support ongoing sales objectives and feed these back into the marketing strategy
- Continually measure website performance from a customer perspective (Google Analytics) and a technical (Screaming Frog etc).
- Maintain Google’s suite of tools for the whole Group (i.e., Business Manager, Search Console, Map Locations etc)
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 Years’ Experience in a Marketing Role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistic methods
- Proficient in MS office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Analytical in approach
- Videography/ Photography skills desirable
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience marketing medical devices or technology based products.
- B2B experience.
Up to £38k depending on experience/skill.
We carryout profiling on any potential candidates that are shortlisted for this role.
If you are looking for a new position and feel that you have the necessary skills please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 0845 459 4705.