Group Marketing Executive
We are a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. Our operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, give us the ability to flex and adapt to our customers’ demands, helping support our mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
We have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk, and Clackmannanshire. This role can be based at any of our offices, but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage. The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
The position of Group Marketing Executive will involve working closely with our teams throughout the Group, but a willingness to self-manage is a prerequisite.
Full and detailed training will be given on all our products, and some international travel will be required to aid this and support in wider learning opportunities.
- Support Marketing Manager in developing the Marketing strategy to communicate the company’s core messages
- Ensuring brand identity is consistent across all physical and digital assets
- Create, deliver, and monitor our social media activity (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.) and feed into our Social and Influence strategies
- Maintain relationship with suppliers, clients for marketing and promotional activities.
- Support in the creation of advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions, and promotional events
- Write copy for marketing distributions.
- Create and conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and what the competition are doing
- Support in the creation of bespoke Ortus assets to be used across all media formats (digital and physical), focusing on innovative creation (video, imagery, VR, AR etc.) to deliver bespoke activity across all relevant platforms
- Support the operations team in understanding the customer journey across the Group, mapping touch points and the messaging required at each
- Blog development and maintenance, reporting in key readership metrics to improve messaging and guide sales on market interests.
- Assist in the management, planning, and organisation of exhibitions and trade shows, including artwork, presentations, POS, merchandising etc.
- Develop, maintain, and execute on a calendar of key events throughout the year to help underpin digital content
- Develop, run, and use customer feedback to understand and improve customer experience across the business, feeding into the expansion of the Ortus Knowledge Base.
- Input into an SEO strategy to support digital ranking across platforms (Google, YouTube etc)
- Continually measure website performance from a customer perspective (Google Analytics) and a technical (Screaming Frog etc).
- Maintain Google’s suit of tools for the whole Group (i.e., Business Manager, Search Console, Map Locations etc)
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 Years’ Experience in a Marketing Role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistic methods
- Proficient in MS office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Analytical in approach
- Videography/ Photography skills desirable
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience marketing medical devices or technology based products.
- B2B experience.
Up to £32k depending on experience/skill
Employee Benefits Package including Company Bonus Scheme, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Death in Service, Critical Illness, Income Protection
23 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays and an optional Holiday Buy Scheme
We carryout profiling on any potential candidates that are shortlisted for this role
If you are looking for a new position and feel that you have the necessary skills please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 0845 459 4705.